Friday, July 26, 2013

Now You See Me



My Thoughts:

-    My mind is blown! I don't even know what just happened! I HAVE to see this movie again. I need to pick up on everything I missed. 

-    I hadn't heard much about this movie, but then I saw a review for it on the news, and it really caught my attention! I was not disappointed.

-    The magicians are always ahead in the game, and it is awesome to watch them toy with the cops. The police are just chasing their tails. 

-    The acting was great! I really enjoyed all the characters, and I was surprised at some of the cast. I didn't know who was going to be in this movie, so it was a pleasant surprise to see some of them.

-    I felt like part of the audience in crowd, not just in the theater, but in the movie. I felt like I was part of the audience watching a magic show. It was really fun!

-    I really wanted to see how the magicians pulled off everything they did. It reveals some things, but it doesn't explain everything, and that is kind of driving me nuts! 

-    The ending is crazy! I did not see it coming AT ALL! I was flabbergasted! 

-    The action was good, and it was fun!

-    This movie was very entertaining, and I recommend seeing it! 


Hubby's Thought:

-    This was definitely worth seeing, and I want to see it again.

-    It has you guessing the whole movie, and it had me entertained the whole time.

-    Good acting!

No comments:

Post a Comment