- This book was really fun! It had a lot more dangers in it that the previous books.
- Nancy is the victim of identity theft, but as the story continues Nancy find out she has a doppelganger out there!
- Nancy's life is constantly in danger in this story. There are people out there trying to kill her! She gets a spear thrown at her, she gets run off the road, she gets a rock thrown at her head, and more!
- I really like Nancy's relationship with her father. They are close and can openly talk with each other. I love that they trust each other implicitly.
- The story and mystery are more complicated than the previous ones. I really feel like this book stepped it up a notch.
Previous Nancy Drew Book
(Click on cover to see my thoughts)