Friday, January 24, 2014

Fan Art Friday

showcasing

The Hunger Games

I asked for some suggestions from my friends, and Jenni Elyse said I should do The Hunger Games. I don't know why I haven't done that yet!

There were so many awesome pictures, and I didn't want to leave them out, so this post is a bit longer than the others. You're welcome!


















I love the ones where they look like little cartoon kids. They are funny!
I wish Josh Hutcherson looked a bit more like some of these Peetas.

Which are your favorites?

3 comments:

  1. I love all of these! But my favorite is that really dark one of Katniss with the arrow. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one is really cool. I like the use of colors.

      Delete
  2. I love the second picture a lot. It encompasses my entire feeling when I think of Katniss and Peeta.

    Here are my two favorites that I've seen over the years:

    http://burdge.deviantart.com/art/Katniss-and-Peeta-170286308
    http://burdge.deviantart.com/art/In-the-Cave-sketch-168728776

    ReplyDelete