The horde is coming.
Salvation is surrounded, monsters at the gates, and this time, they're not going away. When Deuce, Fade, Stalker and Tegan set out, the odds are against them. But the odds have been stacked against Deuce from the moment she was born. She might not be a Huntress anymore, but she doesn't run. With her knives in hand and her companions at her side, she will not falter, whether fighting for her life or Fade's love.
Ahead, the battle of a lifetime awaits. Freaks are everywhere, attacking settlements, setting up scouts, perimeters, and patrols. There hasn't been a war like this in centuries, and humans have forgotten how to stand and fight. Unless Deuce can lead them.
This time, however, more than the fate of a single enclave or outpost hangs in the balance. This time, Deuce carries the banner for the survival of all humanity.
- This was a great and satisfying ending to the trilogy!
- We finally get to find out why this is called the Razorland Trilogy. It didn't make sense until the very end.
- Fade and Deuce have had quite the journey, and I really love how their story wrapped up. I loved the relationship between Fade and Deuce. They love each other, but that doesn't get in the way of their duties.
- I did get tired of Deuce pining for Fade so much. Fade had to deal with some PTSD, and she had to give him some space, but he pining got old!
- This series is definitely 16 and up. There is some crazy violence! It was thrilling and exciting, but it was violent.
- Prepare for some heartache, cause there is plenty! There is also a lot of hope and peace though.
- Mama Oaks, Edmund, and Rex are the unsung heroes of this story. I love their unconditional love and support as Deuce's family. Mama Oaks is awesome!
- I loved all the other character we got to meet in this book, especially Morrow, Tully, and Spence.
- I loved the range of emotions I felt through this series! The author did a great job of making the reader feel different emotions and get attached to the characters.
- Not my favorite series, but definitely a good one!