Friday, February 3, 2017

Fan Art Friday: Mary Tyler Moore


Another one of the greats has passed on. Mary Tyler Moore was so lovely, and she will be missed. I loved her in the Dick Van Dyke show and Thoroughly Modern Millie. I haven't watched the Mary Tyler Moore show, but I want to. I'm hoping it comes to Netflix sometime.









 



My favorite picture is the last one. I love the joy of seeing Laura Petrie dance in her living room.

Which is your favorite?

All the artwork is linked to the source, so go ahead and check out more by these talented artists.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love the variety of styles. I found out the other day that she started wearing pants on TV when it was frowned on. I think that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved MTM. I'm sad she's gone. My favorite of the pics is the 5th one.

    ReplyDelete