From Goodreads: "The Last Flight of the Harbinger" STARTS NOW! Sgt. Kreel is back with an all-new squad of stormtroopers! Go inside the minds of an elite group of Imperial soldiers! Join incoming artist Jorge Molina for a walk on the dark side!
- Cover love!! The storm troopers look awesome!
- I love that this issue shows a different side the story. Some people want order and see storm troopers and law enforcers and not bad guys.
- A storm trooper wielding a lightsaber is AWESOME!
- These are your typical storm trooper. They are actually very accurate shots.
- Great intro to the new story. The artwork is great, and I'm eager for more.
From Goodreads: The Star Destroyer Harbinger, a massive weapon of Imperial war. Also the target of the rebels' new top-secret plan. Join Luke Skywalker, Han Solo and Leia Organa for "The Last Flight of the Harbinger"!
- Sweet!! A space battle!! It's about time there was one of these. It's always fun to see the Falcon in action!!
- Oi vey! New artwork again! I like the ships and environment a lot, but I'm not sure about the characters. Han and Leia look a little cartoony.
- I love the bantering between Han and Leia. They haven't had that for a while in the series! This story felt more like the movies than some of the previous stuff.
- This was a really fun issue. I loved the battle and the plot.
Goodreads Says: The Rebels have pulled off the impossible…they've stolen a Star Destroyer. But why? To what end? Can they hold her together? And who's in charge of this madness, anyway – Han or Leia?
- Interesting cover, I'm not sure I like it or not. I love seeing Han and Leia together, but they just aren't the type of characters that would run through the halls laughing like school kids.
- I'm not digging the cartoony art style of this issue.
- I usually love Han and Leia's bickering, but this was ridiculous!
- Sometimes I feel burnt out on these comics, but then something happens that makes me want to keep reading.
From Goodreads: Sergeant Kreel and SCAR Squad are on board the Harbinger…and they specialize in taking down rebels — hard! Can Luke and company make it off the Star Destroyer alive?
- I've never seen storm troopers in such a variety of shapes and sizes.
- When our heroes get into a tight spot or bad situation, I feel like been there, done that. Can we get something new?
- I liked all the action in this issue.
From Goodreads: Rebel crew vs. SCAR Troopers for the fate of the Harbinger! PLUS: An all-new Artoo-Deetoo adventure!
- The synopsis for this is like an ad.
- There are a lot of great action moments in this issue! It was really fun.
- There were also some humorous moments that I enjoyed more than I should have.
- Han and Leia floating around in space was too much outside the physics box for me.
- There is a little bonus comic at the end dedicated to Kenny Baker. It was a great little tribute to him. I loved it! *sigh*