- The new story line is a little confusing, but that is manga for you.
- I liked seeing the two new guardians, but they are weird. Will there be a Sailor Saturn? She is the only planet I haven't met.
- Did Mamo-chan and Usagi get married? Did I miss something?
- Why can't males be guardians?
From Goodreads: Old friends and new enemies lurk in the mysteries surrounding Mugen Academy. The Death Busters crave the Hoste, the human energies, of Sailor Moon and her friends--and they’ll prey on the girls’ dreams and weaknesses to get it! Furthermore, prophetic dreams hint of “talismans” that could awaken a “Deity of Destruction.” Could these things be connected to the guardians’ power? And are the Sailor Senshi capable of murdering the innocent to save the entire world?
- The story got all crazy.
- I don't know if I like the new guardians.
- I see a lot of similarities between Dragon Ball Z and Sailor Moon. Were these kinds of things just popular at the time? I still like it.
From Goodreads: Chibi Usa’s sickly friend Hotaru isn’t just Sailor Saturn, Deity of Destruction. She’s also possessed by Master Pharaoh 90. Facing this cataclysmic power will be impossible--unless Sailor Moon can unite the powers of every Guardian of the Solar System.
Then, when the moon eclipses the sun, a mystical unicorn begs for help. An elaborate ship floats through the sky, and Usagi and Chibi-Usa have trouble seeing eye to eye...
- Hooray! The enemy is finally dead, and I've met all nine planets!
- I'm not sure if Sailor Saturn is good or bad. I'm guessing there is more about her later.
- When does Chibi-Usa go home?
- The last panel was funny, and I'm actually excited to see what happens.