Saturday, July 29, 2017

Star Wars #26 - #30

33623632Goodreads Says:    With one of our rebel crew captured and imprisoned…we turn once more to the journals of Ben Kenobi…and a legendary adventure of Jedi Master…Yoda!
















My Thoughts:

-    I'm excited for the new story, especially one that focuses on a different character.

-    I really like Salvador Larroca's illustrations. I'm glad they used him again. 

-    I love that Qui-Gon Jinn and young Obi-Wan made an appearance.

-    I never thought of Yoda as an amazing pilot, but I guess it makes sense that he would be able to fly. 

-    This was a very interesting and intriguing issue. I'm excited to read more.


33983981From Goodreads:    Master Yoda finds himself on an all-new world…full of vicious, mysteriously powered children?! Not easy, will this be.
















My Thoughts:

-    The planet Yoda has landed on is weird and way different from anything I've seen in the Star Wars universe.

-    The weapons on this new planet look like the ancient weapons in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

-    I like that this is a story being read by Luke and told by Obi-Wan.


34095748Goodreads:   Master Yoda finds himself overpowered and captured! Imprisoned within the caves, the master must become a student once more. Plus…Ben and Luke feel the ripples of the Jedi Master's tale!















My Thoughts:

-    I wonder why they added this story to the Star Wars comics instead of doing a separate Yoda series. 

-    I love the cover on this issue!

-    I always like seeing pieces of Obi-Wan's life. He really needs his own series. 

-    I love all of Yoda's qualities.


34438813

My Thoughts:

-    Does the guy on the cover look like Apocalypse to anyone else? Yoda fighting Apocalypse, that is something I'd love to see.

-    Gah! This is one of the worst cliffhangers!! I need to know the end of Yoda's story and what happens to Luke!! 


34804954From Goodreads:    It seems a battle from Yoda's past has come to Luke's present! Luke has stumbled upon the last native on the planet…and the stonepower is strong with this one!
















My Thoughts:

-    This was a very uneventful ending to this story.

-    Not a lot happened in this issue.

-    The best panels were at the end. It was cool to see Yoda on Dagobah. 

-    I'm excited to read the next few issues. They are a Doctor Aphra cross over. 

1 comment:

  1. I think Obi Wan needs his own series too and that they should make a movie or movies of it and that Ewan McGregor should reprise his role. ;)

    ReplyDelete