Goodreads Says: With one of our rebel crew captured and imprisoned…we turn once more to the journals of Ben Kenobi…and a legendary adventure of Jedi Master…Yoda!
- I'm excited for the new story, especially one that focuses on a different character.
- I really like Salvador Larroca's illustrations. I'm glad they used him again.
- I love that Qui-Gon Jinn and young Obi-Wan made an appearance.
- I never thought of Yoda as an amazing pilot, but I guess it makes sense that he would be able to fly.
- This was a very interesting and intriguing issue. I'm excited to read more.
From Goodreads: Master Yoda finds himself on an all-new world…full of vicious, mysteriously powered children?! Not easy, will this be.
- The planet Yoda has landed on is weird and way different from anything I've seen in the Star Wars universe.
- The weapons on this new planet look like the ancient weapons in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
- I like that this is a story being read by Luke and told by Obi-Wan.
Goodreads: Master Yoda finds himself overpowered and captured! Imprisoned within the caves, the master must become a student once more. Plus…Ben and Luke feel the ripples of the Jedi Master's tale!
- I wonder why they added this story to the Star Wars comics instead of doing a separate Yoda series.
- I love the cover on this issue!
- I always like seeing pieces of Obi-Wan's life. He really needs his own series.
- I love all of Yoda's qualities.
- Does the guy on the cover look like Apocalypse to anyone else? Yoda fighting Apocalypse, that is something I'd love to see.
- Gah! This is one of the worst cliffhangers!! I need to know the end of Yoda's story and what happens to Luke!!
From Goodreads: It seems a battle from Yoda's past has come to Luke's present! Luke has stumbled upon the last native on the planet…and the stonepower is strong with this one!
- This was a very uneventful ending to this story.
- Not a lot happened in this issue.
- The best panels were at the end. It was cool to see Yoda on Dagobah.
- I'm excited to read the next few issues. They are a Doctor Aphra cross over.