- I finally realized that these books are more about the land of Oz than they are about the stories and characters.
- I liked that this book was a grand tour of Oz and its unique and fantastic inhabitants. Baum had quite the imagination.
- I would love to hang out in Fuddlecumjig. I'd put puzzles together all day.
- It was fun that Aunt Em and Uncle Henry finally got to visit Oz.
- I liked how this one wrapped up. This story is setup to be last book in the series, but there are more books. I would have been more than satisfied if this had been the last Oz book.
Previous Oz Books
(covers are linked)