Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Series I've Given Up On

Created by The Broke and The Bookish in June 2010 and moved to The Artsy Reader Girl in Jan 2018

Top Ten Series I've Given Up On/Don't Plan to Finish

Plans change, so I might end up finishing some of these, but others are a definite NO.

Defiance (Defiance, #1) Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)
Splatoon, Vol. 1 My Lady Jane (The Lady Janies, #1)
How to Train Your Dragon (How to Train Your Dragon, #1) Unspoken (The Lynburn Legacy, #1)
The Paper Magician (The Paper Magician, #1) Relax, I'm a Ninja (Relax, I'm a Ninja, #1)
The Lying Game (The Lying Game, #1) Feed (Newsflesh Trilogy, #1)

6 comments:

  1. I’m sad to see you aren’t finishing the Throne of Glass series. You were such a fan. It must have been bad. I’m sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very upset about that series. I feel so betrayed.

      Delete
  2. no 'throne of glass' for me either. I just find it really hard to get into, didn't even finish the first book

    how to train you dragon - better as movies

    the others on the list I have no interest in, though I have seen them mentioned often on book blogs, I just don't get why people like them.

    have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with you on Throne of Glass & How to Train Your Dragon. I keep seeing the Paper Magician and I love the cover but I don't think I would enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sad you didn't like My Lady Jane! It was a 5 starrer for me because of the retelling with fantasy elements plus humour. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete