Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Summer TBR

Created by The Broke and The Bookish in June 2010 and moved to The Artsy Reader Girl in Jan 2018

Top Ten Books to Read by the Pool/at the Beach

Since I don't like books around water and sand, I'm going with the alternate option of this being my summer TBR list.

The Outcasts (Brotherband Chronicles, #1) A New Dawn (Star Wars)
Roller Skates Beauty and the Clockwork Beast (Steampunk Proper Romance #1)
Moving Target: A Princess Leia Adventure Yvain: The Knight of the Lion
The Undomestic Goddess Crazy Rich Asians (Crazy Rich Asians, #1)
The Optimist's Guide to Letting Go The Sword of Summer (Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard, #1)

5 comments:

  1. But books by the pool are OK Right? ;) I hope you get to all of these. They look good. I didn’t know Crazy Rich Asians was a book. I just saw a preview for the movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know it was going to be a movie!

      Delete
  2. Roller Skates is on my list of books that I'd like to read at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Water and sand are enemies of books. I hope you enjoy your summer reads!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete