Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Authors

Created by The Broke and The Bookish in June 2010 and moved to The Artsy Reader Girl in Jan 2018

Books By My Favorite Authors That I Still Haven't Read

The Silmarillion (Middle-Earth Universe) The Rope Trick
Night Study (Soulfinders, #2; Study, #5) The Tournament at Gorlan (Ranger’s Apprentice: The Early Years, #1)
Renegades (Renegades, #1) Mark of the Thief (Mark of the Thief, #1)
Nicholas Nickleby  Sense and Sensibility
Daughter of the Empire (The Empire Trilogy, #1) The Sword of Summer (Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard, #1)

3 comments:

  1. You’re going to read The Silmarrillion?! Woah! I don’t think I could do it. I never even picked up The Hobbit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed the Magnus Chase series, I hope you do too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/09/25/top-ten-tuesday-178/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read Dawn Study by Maria V. Snyder yet, I am just not read to let those characters go yet. I wanted to re-read the whole series this year but am just not going to get to it, maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete