Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Ivy and Bean: What's the Big Idea?

Ivy and Bean: What's the Big Idea? (Ivy and Bean, #7)Goodreads Synopsis:    It's the Science Fair, and the second grade is all over it! Some kids are making man-eating robots. Some kids are holding their breath for a very, very long time. Some kids are doing interesting things with vacuum cleaners. The theme, obviously, is global warming. But what should Ivy and Bean do? Something involving explosions? Or ropes? Somethingwith ice cubes? Or maybe . . . maybe something different.









My Thoughts:

-    Here we go again! Another adventure with Ivy and Bean. It was fun.

-    Gnome and I were pretty entertained with this one. We both laughed a few times.

-    I loved that this one tackled a hot topic. It was funny to see what the kids came up with to combat global warming. I also liked seeing the concern the kids had for our planet.

-    I'm glad we kept reading these. They are fun.


Previous Books

1294383 1284021 108981
Ivy and Bean Take Care of the Babysitter (Ivy and Bean, #4) Ivy and Bean: Bound to be Bad (Ivy and Bean, #5) Ivy and Bean: Doomed to Dance (Ivy and Bean, #6)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds fun. When I was growing up stuff like this was laughed at. I’m glad this one is getting kids to think.

    ReplyDelete