Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: TV Shows and Movies

Created by The Broke and The Bookish in June 2010 and moved to The Artsy Reader Girl in Jan 2018

Bingeworthy TV Shows/Amazing Movies

This is a fun prompt!

Image result for Psych Image result for Sherlock
Image result for Star Wars

Image result for Stargate SG-1 poster Image result for Stargate Atlantis Poster
Related image Image result for North and South Poster
Image result for Lord of the Rings

Image result for Once Upon a Time Related image

4 comments:

  1. North and South! Yes! Such a great mini series. Stargate! Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OUAT I loved that show. :)

    Check out my TTT and my plans for Fall Bookish Bingo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw a few episodes of Once Upon A Time when it first started. I don’t remember why I stopped watching it. I’m so bad at keeping up with TV.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I grew up watching Dick Van Dyke on Nick at Nite - so many times I fell asleep to that show! I'm really glad to see it made someone's list!

    ReplyDelete