Friday, June 8, 2012

Blast from the Past



My Thoughts:

-    Calvin Webber is one prepared guy.

-    I would go NUTS underground!!  I think I would be a lot like Adam's mom.

-    This was a pretty funny movie.  I laughed a lot.

-    I am not a Brendan Fraser fan.  In fact, I usually shun movies he is in, but he was good in this one. 

-    Growing up in Genola in my parents house, I kinda feel like Adam sometimes.  For instance, Abbott and Costello are my favorite comedians!  

-    I enjoyed Dave Foley's character.  He plays a fun gay man.  I want to be his friend. 

-    There were some cheesy moments. I like the first half better than the second half. 

-    I thought I wouldn't like this movie, but I did! 


Tyson's Thought:

-    Alicia Silverstone looks gassy.

No comments:

Post a Comment