With help from Rapunzel (and her trusty braids), a pixie from Jack’s past, and a man with inventions from the future, they just might out-swindle the evil giants and put his beloved city back in the hands of good people ....while catapulting themselves and readers into another fantastical adventure.
- Like I've said before, triple Hale = triple the fun!
- I love this retelling of Jack and the Beanstalk! It is kinda steampunky!
- I think it is kinda weird that Rapunzel still carries her cut off braids around for lassos. Couldn't she get a rope now?
- I like how the giants ran the city and were causing havoc. It was a cool twist to the original giants.
- Poor Jack is not the confident schemer he was in Rapunzel's Revenge. He has some self doubt, and I like that he has to find his courage.
- The Illustrations are great, of course.
- I liked the new members of the gang. I liked the inventor guy (I can't remember his name), but he was fun. I really liked the pixies, and I loved the crazy beasts guarding the tower.
- I read this to my daughter, and she loved it! Gnome kept expressing concern for Jack, and she really wanted those giants to go down! This is a great read for kids and their parents.