Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday


Top Ten Popular Authors I've Never Read

John Green
I need to read one of his books!! I just haven't gotten around to it.

Stephen King
I'm not really interested in reading his stuff.

Brandon Sanderson
I tried Mistborn and quit about 100 pages in. I just couldn't get into it, and I haven't given him a try since. I want to read his Stealheart book though.

Robin Hobb
Since I love fantasy you'd think I would have read a book by this author right? I've heard so many great things about her books, but they just aren't a priority for me.

Arthur Conan Doyle
I WILL READ SHERLOCK HOLMES!!!

H. G. Wells
I want to read his stuff some day. They seem like they'd be really fun to read, 
but I'm scared they might be boring.

Cassandra Clare
This will be remedied this year! I promise!

Diana Peterfreund
I promise to read her work this year as well!!

Truman Capote
Breakfast at Tiffany's is one of my all time favorite movies, and I NEED to read the book!

Rainbow Rowell
Her books were all the rave last year! I must get my hands on them!

5 comments:

  1. Good list, I love John Green books and I also feel like I need to try a Rainbow Rowell book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh just skip Sanderson and Green. They're terrible. You must at least try a Stephan King though. Just so you can say you've read him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a BUNCH of awesome authors on your list! What are you waiting for!?? And DON'T skip Green or Sanderson! You'll be sorry sorry sorry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't plan on skipping Green, but we'll see about Sanderson.

      Delete
  4. I haven't read Stephen King either, even though he's widely popular! Definitely read John Green, he's fantastic.

    ReplyDelete