- This was a good and fitting ending to the Gallagher Girl series. This series started out as a silly and fun, but it turned into a thrilling spy adventure. It never lost the silly and fun though.
- I wonder how Cammie and her friends graduated with missing so much school, but I suppose what they were doing more than qualified them.
- I loved the sisterhood of the Gallagher Academy. I want to be a Gallagher Girl.
- I'm glad a few of the men came out as good guys. Not all boys are bad.
- I love the relationship between Cammie and her friends. They are so loyal and fun.
- I loved Cammie's growth throughout the series. She became an amazing person and spy. I loved all the other characters development too. It was fun to watch them all grow up.
- I'd recommend this book to my daughter, and I'm kind of excited for the day when I can share books like this with her.
Previous Gallagher Girls Books
(click on cover to see my thoughts)