Saturday, August 23, 2014

Maleficent



My Thoughts:

-    It was dark and bit creepy. I liked it a lot!

-    I'm not an Angelina Jolie fan, but I thought this was a perfect role for her. She looked the part, and I loved the way she delivered her lines. 

-    The story was intriguing. I really love anti-hero tales, and this one was no exception. I was pleasantly surprised by this movie.

-    The CG was good. I liked the scenery and creatures a lot. The fairy's faces were a little weird, but the rest was good.

-    I loved the scenes with Maleficent flying. I want wings!

-    I noticed a few Middle Earth people in the wood creatures. There was a balrog and Sauron. 

-    The kissing scene took FOREVER!! Phillip took his sweet time, and it was ugh!

-    I wish they had used Tchaikovsky's music in the film. It would have been awesome. 

-    Overall, I really enjoyed this movie. I'll probably buy it. 

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha! I knew you'd say something about the kissing scene. It did take forever, though. Even I was bored with that part, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't love this movie. I wanted to.. but I like Maleficent more evil. This was weak Maleficent.

    ReplyDelete