We are 2/3 of the way through! I don't want it to end! I also can't wait to watch the mini series with everyone!
Twitter Chat has changed!!!!
It will be tonight!
Tuesday, Jan 20 @ 6:00 PM (MST)
Sorry for any inconvenience. We'll try to announce it throughout the day on twitter.
We'll be using #NorthSouthRAL
Discussion post for chapters 36 - the end will be hosted by Suey on January 31.
We'll be watching the BBC mini series on February 6.
Let us know if you'd like to come.
If you live far away, you can still watch along and tweet with us.
1. Have your feelings changed towards Mr. Thornton during this section of the book?
2. Have your feelings towards Margaret changed?
3. What do you think about the riot and how Margaret and Mr. Thornton reacted?
4. Do you think Boucher's anger and actions were justified?
5. Did Bess's or Mrs. Hale's deaths effect you in any way?
6. Were you surprised to learn that it wasn't common for women to attend funerals? What are your feelings on that tidbit?
7. Now that we've met Frederick, do you like him? Are you sympathetic to his predicament?
8. What are your feelings on Mr. Thornton's proposal?
9. If you were in Mr. Thornton's place, having seen the person you love with a stranger late at night, then finding out that person was questioned by the police and lied, would you do the same thing Mr. Thornton did? Would you protect that person even though you think they have done questionable things?
10. Do you think Margaret's feelings towards Mr. Thornton have changed? Why?
Make sure to link your answer post below! I look forward to reading them!
I'll be posting my answers tomorrow.