- Suey said Jenni and I had to watch this movie, especially since we're animal lovers. She has been wanting us to watch this for a while, so on our movie night, we watched Chocolat AND this. It was a long but awesome movie night.
- Despite Matt Damon, I liked it. It was cute, heart-warming, and fun.
- I loved that little red head girl. She was SO adorable!
- I want to buy a zoo!
- The tiger broke my heart. He was in pain and super old. It was hard to see that.
- The father/son relationship was frustrating. The kid needed a kick in the butt, and the dad was being too lax. I sort of liked how they resolved it, but it took way too long.
- I liked Scarlett Johansson a lot. She did good, but she needs a new hair style.
- I LOVED all the animals. Thinking about that bear taking a stroll through town still puts a smile on my face.
- Overall, this is a great family friendly movie. If you have a tender heart, watch it with a tissue.