Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Dirty Rotten Scoundrels

Dirty Rotten Scoundrels Movie Poster


My Thoughts:

-    I enjoyed most of the movie, but as soon as they made the bet, I lost interest. It become a little ridiculous. Basically the movie was good, then it was dumb, then it was good again.

-    The ending was great! I predicted what was going to happen, but it was still great! 

-    Michael Caine looks old but so young! He was, as always, amazing! I enjoy seeing Michael Caine in any role, and his performance in this movie didn't disappoint.

-    There were a lot of funny moments. I loved when Steve Martin played Ruprect, the retarded brother. Martin's performance was hilarious!

-    The movie was a little strung out. There were moments where I felt like it dragged and wouldn't end.

-    Overall, it wasn't the greatest movie, but I enjoyed most of it. I laughed a lot.

2 comments:

  1. I love this movie. I haven't seen it forever, though. Classic Steve Martin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this movie! Too bad you thought it was a bit tedious. It's been awhile since I've seen it. Maybe I'd think differently now. I do love that ending though.

    ReplyDelete