With romance and intrigue as delectable as the winning recipes included in the story, this debut novel will be devoured by all.
- I randomly picked this book up from the library because I needed to read a book by an author with my same initials for the Popsugar 2015 Reading Challenge.
- I am a HUGE Food Network fan! If I had that channel, I would never stop watching! I love food shows and food competitions! This book was right up my alley in that sense.
- I hated Christian for most of the book, but he kinda sorta grew on me a little bit towards the end. I still don't fully trust him.
- Nora was a fun yet frustrating character. She had guts and a lot of skill, but she still had all those annoying teenage girl tendencies.
- I didn't like the love triangle. Ugh! Why was Billy even in this story?
- It seems there has been a reading slump epidemic going around, and I happen to have caught it. This book came at the right time. I needed a fluffy light read.
- I liked all the talk about food and how they prepared the food. It made me want to cook!
- Overall, I thought this was a cute book. I liked it.