Friday, July 17, 2015

Fan Art Friday: To Kill a Mockingbird

There is a lot of buzz about Go Set a Watchman, so I decided to showcase Harper Lee's classic book!

37449

I thought I would find a lot more than I did. Oh well, what I found was awesome!
I love how two different artists have almost the same picture. Great minds think alike.













The last one is my favorite. I love the colors and the lighting. I feel like it encompasses Scout's character perfectly.

Which is your favorite?

The pictures are linked, as usual, to the source where I found them. If you like a certain picture, go check out more stuff from that artist!

2 comments:

  1. I really like the first one, the first colored one, and the second to last one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing! I think they're my favorite of all your fan art Fridays!

    ReplyDelete