Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Utah Book Month Sign Up


UTAH BOOK MONTH IS ALMOST HERE!!!!

Friends! I look forward to this event every year! We get to celebrate Utah authors, their books, Utah Bloggers, Utah bookstores, Utah libraries, and anything else Utah all month long! We have a wonderful literature community here in Utah, and it is definitely something we are proud of and should celebrate! I love meeting new bloggers and connecting with authors! Join us!

We will be doing:

-    Tweet chats with some of our local authors
-    Weekly themes to blog about
-    Mini challenges
-    Giveaways
-    A read along
-    A party in the park
-    Spirit awards

but most importantly. . . 

-    We will be reading A LOT of Utah books aka book written by authors that live in Utah!

Plus more!

Excited?
You should be!

Want to participate?
Sign up with the linky below!


3 comments:

  1. I think I'm going to start with the Utah book reading now... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Looking forward to this! I'll probably only be able to participate during the first half of the month, though, since I'll be having a baby later in August. But I'm still excited!

    ReplyDelete