Friday, September 8, 2017

Fan Art Friday: Snow White and Prince Charming


Yes, I'm a Oncer. There are so many characters, and I wanted to break it up by only focusing on a couple characters a time. Today I'm highlighting the characters that started it all, Snow White and Prince Charming.



























There are several pictures that I really love, and I can't choose a favorite.

How about you? Which is your favorite?

All pictures are linked to the source, please click on them to check out more from the artist.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a Oncer, but I can appreciate good art skills when I see them. I like the kissing one the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a Oncer either. I just can't get in to it. I'm still impressed with people's artistic talent though.

    ReplyDelete