- I was pleasantly surprised by this one. I kinda liked it.
- Hubby watched this one with me, and he didn't fall asleep once (which is a big deal, he falls asleep during everything). He said he enjoyed it.
- I love that the movie revolved around Christmas time, The Nutcracker, and a first edition copy of A Christmas Carol.
- I liked Wendy a lot. She was really pretty and very charming.
- I loved Wendy's friends. Tressa had the best lines! Every time she spoke, I laughed.
- I wasn't too jazzed about Adam. He was nice and everything, but his face bugged me. He wore WAY too much makeup. I don't like how they accentuated his features, it made his mouth move weird.
- Miss Hall was a piece of work! Wow! She is one of those ladies that shouldn't be around people.
- The story was cute. It held my attention the entire time, and I didn't feel bored.