The worldwide phenomenon is back with a gripping new adventure. Yet for these Rangers, the peril is only beginning . . .
- I really like that this series is split into different adventures, and each adventure is only 2 or 3 books long. I like how each adventure challenges the characters in new and different ways.
- I enjoyed learning more about Halt and his past. I hope he gets his own series sometime. I'd love to read about Halt's earlier years.
- I loved the tournament with Horace. It is always thrilling to read about Horace in combat. I love how the author describes the fight, and how Horace's instincts are second nature.
- It was good to read about Halt, Horace, and Will going on an adventure together. I love their chemistry and banter. I love the Horace is starting to get the better of Halt.
- I love how Will and Halt talk to their horses and then interpret what they think their horses reply. The horses are such great characters throughout the series. I love them.
- I can't praise these books enough!
Previous Ranger's Apprentice Books