From Goodreads: The moment they saw each other, Bean and Ivy knew they wouldn't be friends. But when Bean plays a joke on her sister, Nancy, and has to hide quickIvy comes to the rescue, proving that sometimes the best of friends are people never meant to like each other. Vibrant characters and lots of humor make this a charmingand addictiveintroduction to Ivy and Bean.
- This was a cute book about two unlikely friends.
- There wasn't a lot to the plot. The story is mostly about these two girls meeting and getting to know each other.
- Gnome really liked this book. She liked the characters.
- The illustrations were cute, and there are a lot of them.
- I probably wouldn't continue the series, but Gnome wants to read more.