Friday, December 29, 2017

Elmer and the Dragon

240813From Goodreads:    A stand-alone sequel to My Father's Dragon, in which Elmer Elevator and the flying baby dragon help the king of the canaries find treasure.
















My Thoughts:

-    Gnome and I both enjoyed this one. We didn't love it as much as My Father's Dragon, but it was still good.

-    It was fun to get to know the dragon. He was a very endearing character.

-    The canaries were fun. 

-    These are great stories! I'm glad we discovered them. 


Previous Book:

34898

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you discovered them as well. :) It makes me so happy since I read My Father's Dragon as a kid or my dad read it to me, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn’t know there was more than just the first one. Cool!

    ReplyDelete