I've been a horrible co-host during this read along. I'm late posting my answers for this last discussion, but here they are!
1. Is this your first time reading Anne of Green Gables or a reread? Either way, what did you think about it?
Nope, I've read Anne several times. I love it each time.
2. If this is your first time reading Anne of Green Gables, do you plan to read the rest of the series? If you've read Anne of Green Gables before, have you read the rest of the series? What do you think about it?
Yes, I have read the whole series, but only once. Anne is the best of the series. The rest of the books don't have the same charm, but I enjoyed several of them.
3. Who is your favorite character and why? This is a tough one!! I love them all! I would have to say Matthew and Gilbert I guess.
4. Who is your least favorite character and why?
Josie Pye, she is such a snob!
5. What is your favorite scene and why?
All of them!
6. What did you think about the last third of the book and why?
The last third of the book is bitter sweet. Tragedy strikes, and Anne grows up and isn't as silly and prone to mistakes. I admire the young woman she grows in to, but I always miss the younger Anne. I do love that Anne and Gilbert become friends in the end.