Jyn dedicates herself to the cause—and the man. But fighting alongside Saw and his people brings with it danger and the question of just how far Jyn is willing to go as one of Saw’s soldiers. When she faces an unthinkable betrayal that shatters her world, Jyn will have to pull the pieces of herself back together and figure out what she truly believes in…and who she can really trust.
- I really like Rogue One, and the characters are so intriguing to me. I want to know more about all of them.
- I loved learning more about Jyn. Since I read Catalyst, I know her whole life story now. I can't say that for any other Star Wars character.
- I liked getting to know Saw better. I liked his relationship with Jyn, and it is sad that his ambitions were greater than his love for her.
- I liked seeing Jyn learn how to fight, learn how to take care of herself, and become who she is in Rogue One.
- I liked how there were chapters of her time in prison mixed in with the story.
- I kinda want to read the Rogue One novelization now. I wonder if it adds anything to movie.