Here's how it works: if you can avoid getting to the end of this book, you can avoid bedtime, simple as that. (It's a pretty sweet deal, actually.) But each time you blink, you have to turn a page. Those are just the rules. So whatever you do, DON'T BLINK!
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
- I love interactive books. They are really fun.
- This book had me and my daughter laughing the whole way through. It was hilarious watching my daughter trying not to blink.
- The little owl is SO endearing! He is the only character in the book, but he is so cute!
- I think a lot of kids and parents will really like this one.
- The copy I received wasn't bound, so it was a little tricky to turn pages and stuff. It is also doomed to be scattered around by my toddler. They couldn't have put a couple staples in it before it shipped?