Four Inklings who can switch between human and squid forms get caught up in a Splatoon Turf War that launches them into all-new adventures based on the hit Nintendo video game series!
The Turf Wars have started in Inkopolis, and the team that inks the most ground will be crowned the winner! Goggles and Team Blue are ranked lower than their competitors. But with some teamwork and a touch of creativity, they might just leave their mark on this tournament!
- This was the biggest piece of garbage! I was so disappointed in so many ways.
- I couldn't get into the game, but my hubby and Gnome really like it. I always thought the characters were fun, so when I saw they were making a manga, I was really excited. I thought they could take these cool characters and give them a story.
- Did I get a story? NO! Why!?!? The whole freaking book is just a bunch of turf wars. Why would I read about a turf war, when I could go play one!?!? LAME!
- The characters also go into the clothing store, just like the game, and buy gear. . .once.
- The character names are retarded. There is Goggles because he is wearing goggles. There is is Specs because he has glasses. There is Headphones because. . . you get it. LAME!!
- Cali and Marie make an appearance, but they don't say their names!!! Not even once!! AND they never say, "Stay fresh!" WHY!?!?
- The thing that made me the most mad was the main inkling kept getting naked. He is naked several times. I could have lived a happy life without seeing squid penis! Some could argue that the little squid is censoring his male parts, but come on!!! It is a little squid!! Think about it!!!
- If you are interested in this, just go play the game. It is the same thing, but at least you get to play, and there aren't any naked inklings with little squids.