Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Bout of Books Progress

grab button for Bout of Books

Day 1
August 20

Books Read:    0
Pages Read:    182
Total Books Read:    0
Total Pages Read:    182
My Thoughts:    Although it was the first day of school, I managed to read a fair amount!

Day 2
August 21

Books Read:    0
Pages Read:    100
Total Books Read:    0
Total Pages Read:    282
My Thoughts:    Crazy that I read exactly 100 pages. Nice! I wanted to read more, but life happened.

Day 3
August 22

Books Read:    0
Pages Read:    119
Total Books Read:    0
Total Pages Read:    401
My Thoughts:    I haven't been able to read as much as I want, but at least I'm getting 100 pages a day.

Day 4
August 23

Books Read:    0
Pages Read:    105
Total Books Read:    0
Total Pages Read:    506
My Thoughts:    Well, this hasn't been my best Bout of Books week, but at least I'm getting some reading in. There are still a few more days left! 

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s more than I’ve read this week. Go you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your reading goals, I didn't set a 'tbr' list for this week. I am keeping my reading goals low for this week and hope to read 2-3 books this week for BOB 23. I finished reading Turtles All The Way Down by John Green last night and really enjoyed it a lot.

    ReplyDelete