Thursday, August 2, 2018

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (Zelda, #3)Goodreads Says:    After sealing Ganondorf in the Sacred Realm, Link returns to the time when he was a boy. Peace has returned to Hyrule, but his old friend Navi is missing. While wandering the forest in search of Navi, he meets Skull Kid, who is wearing Majora's Mask, an artifact said to grant your wishes. The mischievous Skull Kid steals the Ocarina of Time from Link and turns Link into a Deku Nut!











My Thoughts:

-    I've never played Majora's Mask, and I think I'm okay if I pass.

-    This story was really weird, and the characters were weird.

-    The moon was super creepy. 

-    I liked how Link used masks to turn into different races. That would be fun to do in the video game. 


Previous Books in the Series:

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Part 1 (Zelda, #1) The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Part 2 (Zelda, #2)

1 comment:

  1. I loathe Majora’s Mask. I never finished the game it made me so crazy!

    ReplyDelete