Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Book Blogs and Bookish Websites

Created by The Broke and The Bookish in June 2010 and moved to The Artsy Reader Girl in Jan 2018

Favorite Book Blogs/Bookish Websites

Alternate Readality
My Photo
Not only is Jenny a good friend, but her blog is really fun. Her reviews are very honest, and they often make me laugh. Jenny is also an amazing commentor.

Eastern Sunset Reads
User photo
Ang has a really fun blog. She always has a great review, but she also has fun themed months, and she talks about her paper crafts and things. She helped me find some really cute stationary to write letters with. Her giveaways are the best!

Bout of Books
Bout of Books
Bout of book is a fun event, but their website is also great. Everything is easy to navigate and understand. They do a great job!

Goodreads
Image result for goodreads
When people tell me they are readers, but they aren't on Goodreads, it makes me question them. I don't know how any reader could survive without Gooodreads.

Provo Library
Image result for provo library
I have the best library! I love the staff, events, and everything about it, including the website. I check my library account multiple times a day.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out. And I agree that Ang’s blog is awesome and her giveaways are the best! I totally know what you’re talking about with Goodreads. If people aren’t using it can they really be called readers? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bout of Books and Goodreads both my post this week too!!

    Here's a link to my TTT post this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2018/08/top-ten-tuesday-favorite-book.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. All those blogs are new to me, so I'll definitely check them out! I also love Goodreads--it's SO useful and I don't know what I'd do without it now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I grew up near Provo so I totally know what you're talking about with their library system! Goodreads is a must!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I live on Goodreads. I'm on it more than any other social media site.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete