Friday, August 10, 2018

Fan Art Friday: Wishbone

I am a dog lover and a voracious reader, so naturally, I adore Wishbone. I watched his show religiously when I was kid. He was on right after school, and I NEVER missed an episode. Over the years, my love for Wishbone has never wavered. He got me interested in classics. 

Now I'm reading my Wishbone books to Gnome, and I'm making my daughters Wishbone fans as well. I even found the episodes on YouTube. My 2yo sings along with the theme song. It is SO cute!

I didn't know if I'd be able to find any fan art for this beloved dog, but I did!! I was so excited!














I love them all, but the last two are my favorite. 

Which is your favorite?

Give these fellow Wishbone fans some love! Each picture is linked to the source, so go check out more of their work.

1 comment: