Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday

 
Created by The Broke and The Bookish in June 2010 and moved to The Artsy Reader Girl in Jan 2018

Halloween Freebie

I always struggle with the freebie prompts because I can't come up with anything clever. I'm going with my top ten favorite Halloween/October reads.






Have you read any of these books? 
What are some of your favorite Halloween/October reads?

The covers are linked to previous posts I've made on that particular book, if I have any.

10 comments:

  1. Interesting list. Mine was morbid titles on my TBR list (although they are not really scary, LOL).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morbid titles sounds really fun. I will check out your list.

      Delete
  2. Great list! I have Shutter on my TBR list. And I've read Frankenstein. My favorite Halloween book would have to be Dracula.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have read Dracula, and it was good, but I prefer monsters over vampires. I hope you like Shutter.

      Delete
  3. Same! I'm just not very creative. I like favorites lists, though, so good job :)

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I usually default to favorite lists.

      Delete
  4. Nice list! I read Frankenstein a long time ago and really enjoyed it! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read Frankenstein in a while too. I want to re-read it, but there are so many books!

      Delete
  5. I need to read that TJ Klune book. It's on everybody's TTT list this week, and I love the cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really good! I agree, I love the cover.

      Delete