Goodreads Synopsis: With the Dragon Wars over, Creel finds herself bored with life as a seamstress. Then word comes that a bordering country has been breeding dragons in preparation for an invasion. Never one to sit around, Creel throws herself headlong into an adventure that will reunite her with her dragon friend Shardas, pit her against a vicious new enemy and perhaps rekindle a friendship with Prince Luka that seems to have gone cold. Funny, heart-felt, and action packed, this is a sequel that will satisfy on every level.
- SHARDAS IS ALIVE!!!!
- I am such a sucker for fun dragon books, and this one does not disappoint! I love this book just as much as its predecessor.
- Marta and Creel make such a great team! Together they are unstoppable, and I love how their personalities compliment one another.
- Luka and Creel make me gush! I admit it! Their banter and flirting really bring out the girl in me.
- Shardas is my hero! Feniul has my heart though.
- I love the ending in this! I love the idea that the dragons don't have to hide anymore, and they can be independent and free!
- The story was awesome! I loved that this book had more action! It was sad, but awesome! I also love the humor and fun as well!
- What did Velika whisper to Krashath? That is going to drive me nuts!
- I want a dragon friend!
Dragon Flght is the 2nd book in the Dragon Slippers trilogy. To see my thoughts on the first book, click on the cover below.