Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Fruits Basket: Volume 5

Fruits Basket, Vol. 5 (Fruits Basket, #5)From Goodreads:    The Sohma household takes to the lake for a vacation at their summerhouse. However, the peaceful silence is deafening, as Yuki and Kyo are once again not on speaking terms. Will Tohru's klutzy kindness get the dueling duo back to their old cat-and-mouse antics once again?












My Thoughts:

-    Poor little Kisa! I hope she opens up more! She is so cute!

-    I wonder what happened in Yuki's past. It is driving me nuts! It sounds so mysterious and dark.

-    The girls in Yuki's fan club are CRAZY! Normal people don't act that way. 

-    Tohru gets sick a lot! She needs to take it easy.

-    I love the part where the fan girls go to Hanajima's house. That was funny!



Previous Books in the Series
(Click on the covers to see my thoughts)

Fruits Basket, Vol. 1 (Fruits Basket, #1) Fruits Basket, Vol. 2 (Fruits Basket, #2) Fruits Basket, Vol. 3 (Fruits Basket, #3)
Fruits Basket, Vol. 4 (Fruits Basket, #4)

No comments:

Post a Comment