From Goodreads: When the infamous Akito makes an in-class appearance at the start of the school year, the Sohma family worries that his arrival will be an uncensored exercise of show-and-tell about Yuki's past. Meanwhile, when Ayame vows to rekindle his brothers' lost friendship, he begins to realize that you can choose your friends but you can't choose your family -- especially when they're acting like animals!
- Ayame is more of a girl than Yuki! It must run in the family.
- Momiji has a sad life. How could his mother feel like that? How could any mother shun her child?
- Okay! The author's notes are starting to get annoying. I don't know what she is saying half the time.
- Akito gives me the creeps.
- Not a ton happened in the this volume. I'm hoping the story picks up soon.
Click on the cover below to see my thoughts on the previous 3 Volumes.