Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Blackbeard's Ghost



My Thoughts:

-    The picture looks grainy on the copy I got from the library. The DVD needs to be remastered. I've watched this on TV, and it looked a lot nicer. 

-    This is a good wholesome family fun movie! It is funny, and entertaining for the whole fam!

-    Blackbeard is fantastic! The casting was perfect! 

-    The track meet is hilarious! I love how everyone is so confused. 

-    The story is simple, but fun. It is entertaining enough for adults, but fun enough for kids. 

-    The main chick kinda looks like Elizabeth Taylor.

-    If you enjoy classic old school Disney movies, this is a movie for you! 

Tyson's Thoughts:

-    I wasn't too entertained, but I'd enjoy a ghost buddy.

-    I'm definitely gonna haunt someone like that when I die!

Hubby's Thoughts:

-    My favorite scenes are the track meet and the gambling part.

-    Captain Blackbeard is hilarious, and he kinda looks like Tyson. 

No comments:

Post a Comment