- The ending of this one was a bit of a surprise to me. I don't know why, but it just wasn't what I was expecting. Loved that!
- Nancy seems a lot older than 18. She just seems more mature, confident, and smarter than usual 18 year old.
- I loved that Nancy studied and learned how to decipher codes! She keeps adding new skills to her repertoire. I just admire her!
- I like that the police take Nancy seriously and value her tips and advice. They see her as a contributor rather than a nuisance, and it is just nice that Nancy and the police work together to solve these mysteries.
- I can't get used to a girl named George! I think she is a guy half the time.
- Even though the book was a quick and easy read, I didn't feel like the story was rushed.
Previous Nancy Drew Books
(Click on cover to see my thoughts)