- Another epic adventure in Prydain! I love this series!
- Our friends set out to complete an impossible task, and new characters are introduced, some good, some bad.
- Gurgi's endless bag of food would be really handy. I wish I had one...but with an endless supply of money!
- Ellidyr was an interesting fellow. His character development was my favorite. He was probably the deepest person in the story.
- Adaorn reminds me of the Lord Yupa from Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind. I don't know why, but he does. Perhaps it is his wisdom.
- Taran is a natural leader. He doesn't really ask to lead, but he naturally does it, and his friends follow him diligently. I hope my friends are as loyal as Taran's.
- There were some tender moments in this book. The characters grieved and made difficult decisions.
- These books have something for everyone. I think no matter gender or age, these books will entertain and excite you!
First book in The Chronicle of Prydain Series
(Click on the cover to see my thoughts)