All they have is the name and number of someone who might be able to give them a few answers. Answers to why they're so valuable, and why their supernatural powers are getting more and more out of control.
But Maya is unprepared for the truths that await her. And now, like it or not, she'll have to face down some demons from her past if she ever hopes to move on with her life. Because Maya can't keep running forever.
Old secrets are revealed and unexpected characters make a surprising return in this stunning conclusion to Kelley Armstrong's New York Timesbestselling Darkness Rising trilogy.
- I felt like most things got wrapped up, but I was a bit disappointed.
- I really didn't need all the recap at the beginning. It was a bit annoying, and slowed down the beginning.
- A lot of the book was telling instead of showing, and I wanted more showing.
- I knew there was a love triangle!! Urgh! I really hoped that Daniel was more of a brother figure, but no! I didn't like how the love interests were settled.
- There were a lot of characters introduced, and it was a bit confusing.
- I wasn't expecting things to go down so smoothly.
- I liked Ash. He was a fun addition to the gang.
- Overall, I just feel like not a lot changed. There wasn't really any progress. The characters end up in almost the exact same situation they started with.