Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Authors I Own The Most Books From


Ten Authors I Own the Most Books From

This could also be called: Ten Authors with the Largest Series


Lemony Snicket - 13
He has a long series of unfortunate events.


Lloyd Alexander - 10
One of my favorites!


Laura Ingalls Wilder - 9
I own her box set.


L. M. Montgomery - 8
I also own her box set.


Raymond E. Feist - 7
I used to own more, but they were part of the Rape Feist.


Jeff Kinney - 7
Yes, I'm missing the last Wimpy Kid book.


Jessica Day George - 7
One of my favorite Utah Authors! If she writes it, I buy it!


C.S. Lewis - 7
Some day I hope to read and own more than just the Narnia series.


J.K. Rowley - 7
Harry Potter, nuff said.


Orson Scott Card - 6
Ender's Game and the Ender's Shadow series + one I don't know if I'll read, 
but it's on the shelf.

3 comments:

  1. So, you and I have one in common. Care to guess which one, lol? Sadly, I've never read any of Laura Ingalls Wilder's books. Do you think they're too young for me now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to count my Lemony Snickets! And Wimpy Kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was kind of surprised to see C.S. Lewis featured so many times on my bookshelf, but he made my list as well! And, of course, Rowling is QUEEN.

    ReplyDelete