Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Authors I've Only Read Once


Top Ten Authors I've Only Read One Book From but NEED to Read More


Maggie Stiefvater - I've only read Scorpio Races. I want to read Raven Boys really bad.


Leigh Bardugo - I only read Shadow and Bone and I really want to finish the series.

Pierce Brown - Red Rising was amazing, and I can't wait to get my hands on the sequel!

Jamie Ford - I was introduced to Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet for book club, and I really enjoyed it. I want to read more of his stuff.

John Green - I've only read The Fault in Our Stars. I'd like to read more.

Alexandra Bracken - Brightly Woven blew me away. I read that book ages ago, and I've wanted to read more from Alexandra since then.

Sara B. Larson - I can't wait for Ignite!!

Zoe Marriott - Shadows on the Moon was unique and amazing! I want more!

Erin Morgenstern - The Night Circus is magical and so unique. She needs to write more stuff!

Elizabeth Ross - Belle Epoque is one of my favorite books this year! I would love to read more from this author.

5 comments:

  1. Great list. I've read Maggies Shiver series and it was pretty good. I haven't read anything else by her though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you posted pictures of the authors!! Great idea. Erin Morgenstern - The Night Circus Yes Yes to this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I would've done today's, I would've had a few the same--Erin Morgernstern, Sara B. Larson, John Green, etc. I'm not sure you'd like Shiver since you hate Twilight. But, I'm not sure because it's different enough. I'd still say no, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I LOVED Bardugo's Grisha series. I'd highly recommend finishing that one. So gripping. I should have thought to include Pierce Brown - Red Rising was SO EPIC. I seriously think I might die if I have to wait all the way until January to read Golden Son.

    ReplyDelete