Then there's gift giving, the royal Genovian Fabergé advent calendar, hot chocolate with marshmallows -- oh, and all those fabulous holiday movies. How will YOU celebrate this holiday season? Mia and her subjects have a few ideas.
- I think it is weird and funny that this is a YA Non-Fiction book. Who categorizes these?
- This wasn't as entertaining and informative as Princess Lessons.
- The illustrations are really fun! The characters illustrated remind me of Audrey Hepburn, and I love that!
- I liked the Christmas around the world chapter. It was fun to read how all the different countries celebrate Christmas and what they believe.
- This book really isn't 10.1. It belongs earlier in the series. It doesn't really add to the series or anything. It is kind of a random side thingy.