Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Princess Lessons

93743Goodreads Says:    ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW TO BE A PRINCESS --
OR
JUST LIVE LIKE ONE
Compiled by
MIA THERMOPOLIS
aka
Princess
Amelia
Mignonette
Grimaldi
Thermopolis
Renaldo
of Genovia
My Thoughts:
-    I actually really liked this one. It surprised me.
-    I thought it was funny that this was shelved as YA Non-Fiction.
-    I liked all the fun illustrations. It reminded me of Madeline and Audrey Hepburn.
-    Reading about proper manners and everything was interesting and fun to read about. 
-    I liked how different sections of the book were written by different characters. 
-    I really liked Mia's message at the end of the book. Why can't she have that kind of attitude all the time? She would be a lot less whiny and spazzy. 

Previous Book in The Princess Diaries Series:
(covers are linked)

568617 1141599 1141600

No comments:

Post a Comment